Instant Pot Beef Stew Instant Pot Beef Stew Instant Pot 1 ½ lbs Beef Stew…
It would be so appropriate and almost kind of nostalgic that the very FIRST thing I ever cooked in My instant pot was spaghetti. On top of that, the very first thing I ever learned to cook (besides eggs, lol) was spaghetti.
It’s a perfect one pot meal and it makes an easy dinner idea even easier. The reason I love spaghetti in the instant pot is because the one thing you love the most about spaghetti is how it always tastes better the next few days- making spaghetti in the instant pot, it tastes better immediately!
Spaghetti in the instant pot was also kind of the “launch” of WindyCityPeach, lol. I sometimes cringe when I watch the video, but it’s a nice reminder of how far I’ve come.
Enjoy this “throwback” but always classic recipe. It is really as easy as it looks!
Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Instant Pot
- 2 pks ground turkey
- 1 pk spaghetti noodles (usually comes in 1 lb)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 can tomato sauce 12 oz
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup green peppers (diced)
- 1/4 cup onions (optional)
- OR 1 packet of dry onion soup
- 1 can tomato sauce 10 oz
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Add the olive oil to the instant pot and turn on the saute function. When the oil starts to sizzle add the meat.
- Cook the meat until Browned.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and italian seasoning to the meat (liberally). Then add the diced onions and green peppers. Make sure you saute the meat and vegetables together. This helps the flavors "seal."
- Add the cans of diced tomatoes, 1 onion packet, and tomato sauce. Make sure to stir the contents together.
- Then add the dry spaghetti noodles. I usually break the noodles in half so they can fit into the instant pot. Turn off the saute function.
- Add 2 cups of water on top of the noodles
- Close the lid and steam valve on the instant pot.
- Cook on Manual for 25 minutes. Allow natural release for 10 minutes (or force release)
- Enjoy hot!
Let me know below if you try this spaghetti in the instant pot!