I have to tell you guys the truth. This super simple recipe kicked my butt!…
Hey frenns!!! Today I begin my tribute to Mardi Gras -N’awlins style recipes. This recipe is so super easy. It really takes less than 20min to make.
Air Fryer Catfish Po’Boy
- Air Fryer
- catfish filet
- olive oil spray
- cajun seasoning (optional)
- Louisiana Air Fryer batter
For Remoulade Sauce:
- 1 – 1½ cups mayo
- ¼ cup Horseradish
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Brown mustard
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning (or less to taste)
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- Wash the catfish
- Pat dry with a paper towel and set aside
- Spray olive oil and lightly season with Cajun seasoning
- Create a shallow bath in a dish with the breading mixture
- Place the catfish in the mixture and batter the fish completely.
- Spray the basket with olive oil and place the catfish filet in there.
- The filet should not be touching too closely
- Place in air fryer for 10-12 min on 350 being sure about halfway through to turn your catfish to the other side!
I enjoyed my sandwich on a French roll, lettuce and tomato. I also have ingredients for the remoulade sauce below (optional).