Air Fryer Catfish Po'Boy
I have to tell you guys the truth. This super simple recipe kicked my butt! Lol! I combed the internet for some tips but I eventually (like usual) improvised and figured out how to make your asparagus come out super crispy AND tasty!
Follow these steps exactly and I promise your asparagus fries will come out crispy and flavorful!
Oh and this is HEALTHY!!!
This is a great snack for children but is also something quick to make for your Super Bowl Party.
Air Fryer Asparagus Fries
- Air Fryer
- Bread crumbs
- Panko bread crumbs
- All purpose seasoning
- 3 eggs (whisked)
- black pepper
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- Pam or olive oil spray
- Wash the asparagus and cut the ends off (the purple part)
- Pat dry with a paper towel and set aside
- Create your egg wash whisking the 3 eggs with a little water
- Create your bread crumb batter
- Spray ONE asparagus with Pam
- Dip in egg wash
- Dip in batter
- Place in air fryer basket
- Rinse and repeat
- Be sure not to stack the asparagus and they should not be touching too closely
- Place in air fryer for 10-12 min in 350 being sure about halfway through to turn your asparagus to the other side!