How to tell if a cucumber is ready to be picked
Homemade Dill Dip with Fresh Dill
I put my hands up on my hips when I dip, you dip, we dip! What’s up y’all! I’m here on this nice cool day dipping in to….
Alright that’s enough dip analogies. LOL
As you all know, I love DILL! It’s one of my most favorite herbs. I used dill for this potato recipe.
I grew a lot of dill in my garden and I had to do something with it all. I was making air fryer turkey burgers and wanted something a little more “tasty” than mayo on my burger
I had the ingredients around the kitchen so I decided to try my hand at this dill dip and it was amazing. It tasted so good on the burger and gave it a “fresh” taste. But you can also use this dip with fresh chopped vegetables.
Comment below when you try the recipe. I’d love to hear how it turned out!
Fresh Dill Dip
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayonaise
- Juice from 2 large lemons (should be 1/4 cup); use fresh lemons
- 1 tsp garlic pwder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 dill sprigs finely chopped
- Place all the ingredients in a mason jar
- Using a wisk mix all the ingredients together
- Place the top on the mason jar and seal
- Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours at least (overnight is best)
- Once the dip has thickened it is ready to consume
Leave a Reply