How to tell if a cucumber is ready to be picked
You all know I LOVE to cook from my garden. I mean seriously, I have made potatoes with dill potatoes and whatever else I can think of.
But I just can’t make or cook anything regular, I decided to add the garlic aioli as the base. Because I had vegan mayonaise (for another recipe that did not turn out well, LOL) I used vegan mayo. And it tasted AMAZING!
Check out the recipe below!
Vegan Garlic Aioli
- 1 cup vegan mayonaise
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- juice from 1 large lemon
- 1/2 tsp chopped parsley (or more)
- Add the vegan mayonaise to the mason jar
- Add the minced garlic
- Juice the lemon being sure to remove the seeds
- Add the parsley
- Whip all together in the mason jar
- Chill overnight or at least 1-2 hours
- Serve as a dip or on a sandwhich