Instant Pot Beef Stew Instant Pot Beef Stew Instant Pot 1 ½ lbs Beef Stew…
Frenns!!!! It’s almost time for Easter Dinner. And I am going to help you out. This week on the channel we are taking it nice and easy. Deviled Eggs. But even easier in the instant pot. I had a previous video where I showed you how to make boiled eggs this time we are doing something with the eggs!
Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
- Instant Pot
- 12 Eggs (duh)
- 1 cup water
*Desired fixings: see notes
To cook eggs:
- Take your eggs and place them in the rack.
- My instant pot has an "egg" function but if not set your instant pot to 7 minutes.
- After it's done boiling, place the eggs in an ice bath to cool them down.
Meanwhile…prepare your fixings.
- Once the eggs are cool, scoop the yolk out of each egg.
- Using a fork or a pastry cutter, press the yolk so it's fluffy!
- Add mayo, sweet relish and seasonings to taste.
- Using a plastic bag place the prepared yolk inside and cut a corner of the bag. That way you can control how much yolk you add to each egg. Don't overdo it because you're going to add toppings to the eggs.