Recipe for apple cider
Hey Frenns!!! No, I did not misspell Galentine’s Valentine’s Day, I spelled it correctly. Apparently, Galentine’s Day is a “thing.” LOL So I wanted to share this wonderful recipe with you that I adapted from several recipes I saw online.
I will list the steps and ingredients below. I used the heart shaped molds to make mine.
Red Velvet Swirl Brownies
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 stick butter (salted) melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp liquid red food coloring
- 3/4 tsp white vinegar
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour sifted
For Cheesecake Swirl
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature and softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
To Make Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside. Make the brownie layer first:
- In a small bowl, beat the 2 eggs together. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large microwave safe bowl until melted completely. Add melted butter to mixer.
- Mix on low and add each ingredient individually ensuring each is mixed before adding the next: 1 cup of sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, cocoa powder, salt, food coloring, and vinegar.
- Whisk in the eggs you beat and set aside earlier.
- Fold in the flour until completely incorporated.
- Place the brownie batter into prepared baking pan (sprayed first with baking spray) leave a few Tablespoons for the "swirl".
To Make Cheesecake Topping:
- With a mixer on medium speed, beat the softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolk, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a medium bowl until completely smooth.
- Drop cream cheese mixture on top of the prepared brownie batter.
- Add the last few tablespoons of brownie batter.
- Use a fork or toothpick to create a swirl pattern.
- Bake the brownies for 30-45min or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Check at 30 min they may be done.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before eating. Enjoy!