Banana bread with cream cheese filling.
Hey frenns!!! I was so excited when my mom came to town because she usually cooks or bakes for me when she’s here. I convinced her to get in front of the camera and teach you (and me) a new recipe. We giggle like school girls when we are together but it’s always a fun time when she visits.
Recipe below!Jump to Recipe
Peach Bread Pudding
- Week old bread or a stale bread (we used a brioche loaf)
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla flavor
- 2 cups whole milk
- A “little bit” of cinnamon
- Peaches!! (We purchased our peaches from Lane Orchard in Georgia)
- 3-4 tbsp salted melted butter
- 1 cup sugar (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Pinch apart bread into to small pieces
- Pour milk over the bread and set aside
- Prepare peaches by chopping them. This process is to preference. We chopped them into really small but you can leave larger chunks should you prefer.
- Add peaches to milk/bread mixture. And mix together.
- Add cinnamon and mix.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Add sugar and mix.
- The entire time you are massaging the mixture and blending it together. It should mimic the look of cornbread.
- At this point check your taste. If it’s not sweet enough- add more sugar.
- Then add the 3-4 eggs (eggs help to “seal the deal”).
- Then add the melted butter and mix.
- Spray the casserole dish and pour in.
- When it’s done it will have risen but will still have a little “jiggle” (like a cheesecake).
- Allow to rest for 10-15 min.
- Eat and serve!
- Best eaten warm with ice cream or whipped cream.