Air Fryer Catfish Po'Boy
This recipe is so easy to make, it’s almost too easy to share. In the past few years, brussel sprouts have come a long way from the soggy boiled mess we avoided as kiddos. Air Fryer Brussel sprouts result in a crispy tasty brussel sprouts. I have another recipe for brussel sprouts that is just as good.Jump to Recipe
This recipe using pink himalayan salt. I love using it along with black cracked pepper. The spray that you use for the air fryer should be light. Of course I have a Gourmia air fryer so when it comes to the recipe- make sure you adjust to your air fryer.
Crispy Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer
- 1 tbsp olive oil *spray oil
- 12 oz brussel sprouts
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Cracked Pepper
- Clean and wash the brussel sprouts
- Cut the brussel sprouts in half cutting off the ends
Cooking Brussel Sprouts
- Place the brussel sprouts in the air fryer basket
- Spray liberally with olive oil being sure to toss the brussel sprouts
- Using the salt and pepper grinder, grind the salt and pepper onto one half of the brussel sprouts. Be sure to shake the basket and ensure the seasoning is on all pieces.
- Place the basket into the air fryer and set the temperature to 375. Air fry the brussel sprouts for 5-6 min.
- At 5 min, take the basket out and shake the brussel sprouts in the basket or stir them. The point is to ensure they are fryed evenly.
- Place back into the air fryer for 5 more minutes.
- Enjoy while still hot!
I just loved how simple and easy this recipe for brussel sprouts in the air fryer can be. You can really make it in 10 min or less so it’s a perfect healthy snack. Or an easy side to add to any meal.