I have to tell you guys the truth. This super simple recipe kicked my butt!…
BBQ Air Fryer Turkey Legs
I must admit, I do not use my Gourmia Air Fryer nearly as much as I should. One of my goals for this year is to cook great meals but also save time.
When I was a kiddo one of the sole reasons of going to the fair was getting a turkey leg. You never knew where the turkey legs were being sold you’d just see someone enjoying a turkey leg and then ask “Hey, where did you get that from?”They’d point in the right direction and off you went to enjoy the best turkey leg you’ve ever had!
For some reason, I got in the mood for the “fair” turkey leg. I really wanted to try a turkey leg in the air fryer. And man…was it good.
45 min later and minimal effort, I enjoyed a crisp, moist and tender Turkey leg.
Check out the recipe and ingredients. Of course you do not have to use the Stubbs BBQ Sauce but that sticky sweet BBQ Sauce gave it a taste that was PERFECT!
Air Fryer BBQ Turkey Legs
- Air Fryer
- 2 Turkey Legs
- Smoked Paprika for color and the “smoked” flavor
- 3-4 Tbsp Seasoned Salt heavy seasoning
- 3-4 Tbsp Onion Powder heavy seasoning
- 3-4 Tbsp Garlic Powder heavy seasoning
- 1-2 Tbsp Black pepper heavy seasoning
- Stubbs BBQ Sauce (Flavor optional)
- Wash and clean the turkey legs
- Heavily season the turkey legs. Optional, but if you season it at least a few hours in advance the flavor will linger and it’s a form of marinade.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with olive oil. Then place the turkey legs in the air fryer.
- Spray the turkey legs with olive oil.
- Place the air fryer on 375 and set the timer to 30 min.
- At the 30 min mark, flip the turkey legs. And place in the air fryer for 15 more min.
- They will be bubbling and hot when done.
- Toss the hot turkey legs in BBQ sauce. This is best done with the turkey legs are hot.
Leave a Reply