This recipe is so easy- even your kids can do it!
Turkey Sausage in the Blanket
- 8 Big and Buttery Crescent Rolls
- 8 Turkey Sausage Links
- 4 scrambled eggs
- 8 slices of Colby jack cheese
- Handful of spinach (for the eggs)
- Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Spray vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg set aside for the egg wash
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- First scramble eggs softly (you do not need to scramble your eggs hard as they will cook again in the oven)
- Add the spinach to the scrambled eggs
- Once you’re done scrambling the eggs, set them aside
- Spray your baking dish with vegetable oil
- Open the can of crescent rolls
- Add the turkey sausage link, a spoonful of eggs and a slice of Colby jack cheese
- Roll each link individually ensuring the ingredients stay in the blanket
- Once all rolls done place the egg wash on each crescent roll
- Place in the oven for 15 min or until browned on the bottom
- Enjoy hot!
These can be set aside in an airtight container and eaten over 2-3 days for leftovers for breakfast!
Leave a Reply